Manage cooling temperatures for the 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI, GTI, R with Mishimoto's performance intercooler kit.
- Max power gains of 14.5 whp and 13 wtq on stock tuning
- 89% increase in core volume
- 162% increase in external fin surface area
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 23°F
- 10% increase in average diameter over stock piping
- 30% increase in flow over stock components
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with durable 5-layer silicone couplers
- Bar-and-plate intercooler core construction
For more information, visit www.mishimoto.com.
DD Audio's New VO Neo - More Compact, Greater Impact!
DD Audio proudly announces the immediate release of the VO-MN6.5 and VO-MN8 The latest additions to DD’s extremely popular Voice Optimized...
T-Spec And Raptor Launch New And Improved Car Audio Products At CES
Metra Electronics® has improved and expanded their T-Spec® and Raptor® car audio accessory lines, with new products launching at CES. T-Spec, which...
JL Audio VX700/5i Amplifier Review
Every once in a while, a product comes along that’s truly innovative and could represent the future of the category. In my opinion, such a product...
Mosconi Gladen PRO 5/30 Amplifier Review
To those who prefer to take a no compromise approach to their car audio system and insist on equipment that’s generally above reproach, the name...
PASMAG TuneUp Channel
PASMAG’s weekly TuneUp highlights the latest trends, events, community news and vehicles from the world of tuning. New for 2018 is the two minute...
AEM Performance Electronics InfinityTuner Support for 8-Channel K-Type EGT CAN Module
Add Temp Channels from the 8 Channel K-Type EGT CAN Module to Infinity ECUs with a One-Plug Connection Hawthorne, CA— AEM has added support for the...