Manage cooling temperatures for the 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI, GTI, R with Mishimoto's performance intercooler kit.
- Max power gains of 14.5 whp and 13 wtq on stock tuning
- 89% increase in core volume
- 162% increase in external fin surface area
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 23°F
- 10% increase in average diameter over stock piping
- 30% increase in flow over stock components
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with durable 5-layer silicone couplers
- Bar-and-plate intercooler core construction
For more information, visit www.mishimoto.com.
DD Audio's New VO Neo - More Compact, Greater Impact!
DD Audio proudly announces the immediate release of the VO-MN6.5 and VO-MN8 The latest additions to DD’s extremely popular Voice Optimized...
T-Spec And Raptor Launch New And Improved Car Audio Products At CES
Metra Electronics® has improved and expanded their T-Spec® and Raptor® car audio accessory lines, with new products launching at CES. T-Spec, which...
JL Audio VX700/5i Amplifier Review
Every once in a while, a product comes along that’s truly innovative and could represent the future of the category. In my opinion, such a product...
Helix DSP Mini
Small in size, huge in sound! High tech in compact dimensions despite its size, the HELIX DSP MINI is crammed with state-of-the-art technology. A 64...
Soundstream Tarantula T5.124 Subwoofer
The Soundstream Tarantula T5 subwoofers feature an overcompensating motor structure for increased magnetic strength, a 3" 4-layer voice coil with...
GReddy MY17 Widebody Aero kit for 2017+ Nissan GT-R
The new GReddy R35 MY17 Widebody Aero Kit was initially developed for the competition winning TRUST Racing D1 GT-R. The aero kit enhances and...