Here are some of my favorite custom builds from the 2021 SEMA Show. What were some of your favorites?
- Salvage 2 Savage @salvagetosavage C10 Squarebody in the @toyotires Treadpass
- JJ Dubec @doczilla12 Toyota A91 Supra, featured vehicle for @peachesoneuniverse
- Faruk Kugay @faruk.kugay Honda S2000 powered BMW E30 in the @eneosusa booth
- Chris Johnston @attack_fd3s Mazda FD3S RX-7 in the @fortuneautousa booth
- Jagraj Grewal @jagraj7870 bagged and blown Jeep Gladiator, featured vehicle for @covercraft
- Rich Rebuilds @richiebkidd V8 Tesla Model S in the @vibrant_performance booth
(as seen in PASMAG Tuning 365 TV on REV TV)
Editor's Choice Winner: Robert Fragoso 1989 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Back in 2012, Robert Fragoso was living in Japan. Having grown up around all the tuner movies and video games you can imagine in the late 90s, the...
Installed: Garrett Advancing Motion's G25-550 Turbocharger
Back when we first laid eyes on Garrett's new G25 series as a prototype, we were already impressed. The surprisingly small frame turbos could produce...
Funselektor's Art of Rally Game
There’s a new game coming to PC that looks super fun, and incredibly charming with its animation style. Developed by Funselektor Labs, Art of Rally is...
KBM Auto Art: Painted Initial D Animation Style Cars
Just when you think we may have hit the wall as far as unique paint jobs and finishes go, someone throws a curveball. Graffiti artist KBM worked his...
OnPoint Dyno Nissan 350Z EV Time Attack Update
Last year we featured Sasha Annis of Onpoint Dyno, and his awesome time attack 350Z, KELS, in PASMAG. In that feature, we mentioned he had secret...
GReddy Performance Products Type A Shift Knob
GReddy Performance Products is bringing back an iconic piece of hardware, this time with some modern touches and improvements. The Type-A shift knob...