The 2nd Tuning 365 Car Show of 2021 kicked off at Formula DRIFT at Englishtown Drift Arena, and new competitors were selected as Editor's Choice winners and more!
With over 100 registered competitors taking their chance to compete for an Editor's Choice award, and ultimately winning a print feature, our Tuner Battlegrounds online competition was as popular as ever.
The first two awards were selected by Formula DRIFT driver, Ryan Tuerck, and world-renowned car culture and automotive photographer, Larry Chen. Ryan Tuerck selected Austin Barnett's 2012 Subaru WRX, and Larry Chen picked William Izaguirre's 1973 BMW 3.0 CSL! In fact, both Austin and William have been featured on the cover of previous issues of PASMAG (click here to see back issues).
Our Editors selected three competitors to receive a print feature in PASMAG. Juan Escotto's 2015 BMW M4 was a fan favorite at the show, Andreas Tedjasukmana's 2020 Toyota Supra shined bright, and Daniel A Medina's 1993 Suzuki Cappuccino was something you don't see everyday.
Congratulations to all the award winners in Englishtown! Our next Tuning 365 Car Show Tour stop is on July 31st at Formula DRIFT Seattle in Washington, so register your build at tuning365.events and you too could get featured! Send us a DM or tag us in a photo on Instagram and let us know what vehicle you’re driving to the show!
EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD WINNERS
- Andreas Tedjasukmana (2020 Toyota Supra) - Editor's Choice
- Daniel A Medina (1993 Suzuki Cappuccino) - Editor's Choice
- Juan Escotto (2015 BMW M4) - Editor's Choice
- Chris Petruccio (2005 Subaru Legacy GT LMT) - Best Lighting presented by Type S Auto
- Austin Barnett (2012 Subaru WRX) - Driver's Choice
- William Izaguirre (1973 BMW 3.0 CSL- Larry's Pick
TUNER BATTLEGROUNDS WINNER
- Lester Donis (1986 Toyota Corolla)
UPCOMING TUNING365 EVENTS
- Tuning 365 @ Formula DRIFT: Seattle (July 31) - click to register
- Tuning 365 @ Formula DRIFT: St Louis (August 28) - click to register
- Tuning 365 @ Formula DRIFT: Long Beach (September 18) - click to register
For more information on Tuning 365, go to tuning365.events.
For more information on Formula DRIFT, go to formulad.com.
Photography by Christopher O'Neal (@conphotographyllc) - below