Make the non-adjustable lower control arms on 996/997 Porsches adjustable up to ±2° camber. These forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms from SPC will give easy, track ready, on-the-car adjustability, while maintaining OE Noise Vibration and Harshness levels with booted ball joints and high durometer bonded rubber bushings. If you wear out your ball joint race with heavy track use, SPC offers the only greasable and rebuildable ball joint on the market, get a rebuild kit and avoid the cost of a new arm.
- Rebuildable ball joint is booted and greaseable
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum construction for maximized strength at a minimum weight
- OE sized and style bushings can be replaced with any aftermarket bushing option
- Adjusting bolt offers infinite camber settings
- Provision for the ride height sensor of litronic headlight equipped cars
- 1999 - 11 911 (996/997)
- 2004 - 16 Boxster (987/981)
- 2006 - 16 Cayman (987/981)
For more information, visit www.specprod.com.