Unitronic ECU and TCU Performance Software for the 2.5 TFSI EA855 EVO engines are designed to work harmoniously to provide its user with an improved, OEM-PLUS, driving experience. With 621 hp and 564 lb-ft of torque available through its Stage 2 E85, Unitronic is now working on a Stage 3 ECU Performance Software that will benefit from upgraded turbochargers and available and upcoming Unitronic Performance Hardware including a Carbon Fiber Intake System, an upgraded Downpipe and more.
- Engineered with Strict Industry Standards
- Extensively Tested Under Various Driving Conditions
- Factory Safety Limiters Retained
- Optimized Responsiveness, Drivability, and Comfort
- Optimized Maximum Output
- Speed Governor Removed
- Left Foot Braking (LFB) Enabled
- Spark-based "Motorsports" Style Rev-limiter Enabled
- Exhaust Crackle Enabled
- Exhaust Flaps Always Open in Dynamic/Sport Mode
For more information, visit http://getunitronic.com.