Competition Sanctioning Body: MECA
Competition Class: Street
Noteworthy Scores: N/A
- 2013 SC Soundfest State Finals State Champion
- 2013 Freeze Fest SQL Best of Show and Install
- 2012 MECA World Finals World Champion Street SQ
- 2012 The Vinny SQL Best of Show and Install Best of Show
- 2010 American Radio Sound Showdown SQL Best of Show
SOURCE UNIT / SIGNAL PROCESSOR
- Alpine (IVA-W205 head unit w/ navigation dock, PXA-H701 digital sound processor)
- Stinger (SPP1200 auxiliary battery, SPS60 60A power supply integrated into build, SPC505 capacitor, multiple fuse centers and distribution blocks)
- Mosconi AS200.4 (2)
- Focal 27V2 FA (3)
- Elite Audio (Spartanburg, SC) - Eric Parker, Joe Zelano
Photography by Brian Mays, Michael Watson
From Norway With Love: Fredric Aasbo Talks With Us About His 2021 Formula DRIFT PRO Win
In this interview, we catch up with Formula DRIFT 2021 Pro Champion, Fredric Aasbo, just before the 2022 season began. We chat about the championship...
Garage Active Carbon Fiber Nissan Skyline GT-R R32
This was probably one of the most talked about builds inside the Toyo Treadpass at SEMA 2021, and for good reason. This isn’t some elaborate wrap job...
Process of Improving: Andrew Purvis 1989 Ford Mustang GT
Andrew Purvis used to ride around town on his bicycle taking pictures of cool cars way back when he was younger, and that passion followed him well...
Editor's Choice Winner: Bee Davis 1994 Nissan 240SX
After getting into cars thanks to the Fast & Furious franchise, Bee Davis soon found himself working at Adrenaline Motorsports in St. Louis, and...
Editor's Choice Winner: Jay Ribble 1993 Toyota Mark II
There’s something we can’t resist about a clean JZX, especially one that gets driven like Jay Ribble’s! On the outside, Ribble’s Toyota Mark II is...
Editor's Choice Winner: Kyle Cross 1971 Volkswagen Squareback
An air-cooled car on air ride suspension was at the forefront of Kyle Cross’ mind for years. In fact, the first car he ever purchased was a 1971 VW...