Vehicle: 2002 Chrysler 300M Special
Team: Team Elite / Chryster 300M Enthusiasts Club
Competition Sanctioning Body: MECA
Competition Class: Street
Noteworthy Scores: N/A
- 2013 SC Soundfest State Finals State Champion
- 2013 Freeze Fest SQL Best of Show and Install
- 2012 MECA World Finals World Champion Street SQ
- 2012 The Vinny SQL Best of Show and Install Best of Show
- 2010 American Radio Sound Showdown SQL Best of Show
SOURCE UNIT / SIGNAL PROCESSOR
- Alpine (IVA-W205 head unit w/ navigation dock, PXA-H701 digital sound processor)
- Stinger (SPP1200 auxiliary battery, SPS60 60A power supply integrated into build, SPC505 capacitor, multiple fuse centers and distribution blocks)
- Mosconi AS200.4 (2)
- Focal 27V2 FA (3)
- Elite Audio (Spartanburg, SC) - Eric Parker, Joe Zelano
Photography by Brian Mays, Michael Watson
AudioControl's Epicenter Edición Mexico
For nearly three decades, AudioControl's The Epicenter has been revolutionizing the world of music by delivering powerful, rich bass tones that...
KnuKnonceptz Kord Ultra Flex
KnuKonceptz expands its ultra flexible Kord Oxygen Free Copper speaker wire line up with a new color combination - Red/Black. This new color offering...
Alpine Next-Generation R-Series Sound System Line
Alpine North America, Inc. (“Alpine”) introduces the Next-Generation R-Series sound system line. This line features the same “Loud and Fun” experience...
Craziest Skyline at SEMA in Years: Devin Mariannino Driver Motorsports' 1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R
This Vibrant Performance booth car was an easy pick for Editor Adam Gordon’s Top 10 Cars of SEMA 2022. The R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R built by Devin...
A Phoenix Risen: Luke Skalisius' 2004 Subaru WRX STi
How Luke Skalisius turned tragedy into gold, winning him the title of 9th Annual Tuner Battleground Champion. Subaru’s GD chassis holds a special...
"It's God's Engine". The 2JZ. Eryk Szekalski's 1995 Toyota Supra
Eryk Szekalski claims that the 2JZ-GTE is God's engine. The 60,000-mile motor in his 1995 Toyota Supra has not been abused, but he has plans for a...