The new CompRT Down-Firing Subwoofer Enclosures come loaded with a passive reFLEX™ subwoofer and KICKER CompRT subwoofers.
Loaded not bloated
- True, hard-hitting KICKER bass from a shallow-mount design.
- Loaded with a passive reFLEX™ subwoofer and KICKER CompRT sub.
- Loaded with a single 2Ω terminal.
Bass In Any Space
- Covered in stylish black carpeting and built with thick MDF, these tough enclosures take serious power without taking up needed space.
- Designed to resist stacking weight and take a beating.
For more information, visit www.kicker.com.
IASCA Worldwide Announces Finals Event Locations For SQ And SPL
East Wenatchee, WA, April 16, 2022 – The 2022 IASCA World Finals will take place in three locations, one for SQ and two for SPL, in conjunction with...
Alpine Electronics Unveils Third Generation AlpineF#1Status System in a 2018 Tesla Model S
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (Feb. 16, 2022) – Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. unveiled the third generation AlpineF#1Status System in a Tesla Model S...
PASMAG #167 (Euro + Car Audio & Technology Upgrade Guide)
PASMAG Euro Is Back! Welcome back to the pages we call home, PAS fans. We hope you enjoyed your summer months as much as we did. What an eventful...
2021 MECA Tuner Bash
MECA Competitions are now in Canada! The Mobile Electronics Competition Association’s (MECA) competitions are now in Alberta, Canada! On July 17th,...
Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) vs. Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) Cables
KnuKonceptz helps us break down when to use which wire option. If you are upgrading your car stereo, you need power. Lots of it. Ultimately you have...