10th Anniversary Edition - W7 12-inch Subwoofer (1000 W, 3 Ω)
JL Audio's 12W7AE brings serious performance to the table by combining the breakthrough of the long-excursion W7 design with a large 12-inch bore. It has been called "addictive," "seductive" and "the new subwoofer reference", by some of the world's toughest reviewers, and has earned these accolades by delivering nearly limitless dynamics, exceptional balance and world-class sound quality.
This potent driver is best used with amplifier power in the 400W - 1000W range and is optimized to operate in a 1.375 cu. ft. (38.9 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
W7AE (Anniversary Edition) Subwoofers celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the launch of the W7 subwoofers. Functionally, they are identical to the original W7's, but are they distinguished by the following cosmetic differences:
- Satin-Black Powdercoated Baskets
- Bright Anodized Surround Clamp Ring
- Anniversary Edition Cone Badge
- Anniversary Edition Terminal Label
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 1000 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 400 - 1000 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 3 Ω
- Nominal Diameter: 12.0 in / 300 mm
- Overall Diameter (A): 12.5 in / 318 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (B): 10.5 in / 267 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (C): 11.27 in / 286 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter (D): 7.5 in / 191 mm
- Mounting Depth (E): 9.5 in / 241 mm
- Driver Displacement: 0.14 cu ft / 4.0 L
- Net Weight: 45 lb / 20.4 kg
For more information, visit www.jlaudio.com.