The AudioControl LC-5.1300 brings five channels of sonic purity and unprecedented levels of power. It accepts preamp and speaker level inputs, and can be configured to sum up to six channels of input for effortless integration with factory and aftermarket sound systems. A versatile crossover section gives you total control, while the patented AccuBass® circuit will keep bass consistent at all volumes. The LC-5.1300's impressive power levels are backed by intuitive controls and the easiest integration.
The super unique input section will handle 400W of high level input signal to its eight (8) high level inputs. Internal signal summing means there's no need for additional parts to handle high to low conversion or signal summing/management. Think of this as a powerful 5ch amp with an LC7i/LC8i built in.
- Power (CEA-2006): 100W x4 + 350W x1 @ 4ohms, 200W x4 + 500W x1 @ 2ohms
- Crossovers: CH 1/2 (HP), CH 3/4 (HP/BP), CH 5 (LP) - Linkwitz-Riley
- Equalization: AccuBass on Ch 5
- Channels: 5-Channel
- Frequency Response: 20hz-22khz
- Class: D
- S/N Ratio: 102dbA
- RMS Power/Channel: 101-150W
- Dimensions: 12.0”W X 8.0”D X 2.1”H
For more information, visit AudioControl.com.