In a push to offer a wider selection of hardware kits, Dress Up Bolts has started focusing on brands outside of their JDM roots. This is their first USDM product release for 2021.
6th Generation Camaro owners now have 7 titanium hardware kits they can choose from to upgrade their OEM hardware and replace their plastic clips. The kits available include:
- Stage 1 Titanium Hardware Engine Bay Kit - This comes with a total of 64 titanium fasteners to replace the most prominent hardware locations in the engine bay.
- Stage 2 Titanium Hardware Engine Bay Kit - With this kit you will be able to eliminate the plastic clips located in the engine bay as well as some additional areas for a unified hardware look. The kit comes with a total of 143 titanium pieces.
- Titanium Hardware Hood Kit - This kit includes the hardware for the hood hinge mounting points both in the engine bay and on the hood.
- Titanium Hardware Vented Hood Kit - Designed only for the 2019 and newer LT1, 1SS, 2SS, and RS trim levels. This kit includes the hood hinge hardware and add the hardware mounting locations for the center vent.
- Stage 1 Titanium Hardware Trunk Kit - The Stage 1 kit replaces the Camaros trunk hinge mounting hardware to the car and trunk lid.
- Stage 2 Titanium Hardware Trunk Kit - The Camaro’s tail lights have plastic covers held in with 6 plastic clips that are exposed when the trunk is opened. The Stage 2 kit replaces those 6 locations with their titanium hardware and included the additional hardware in their Stage 1 trunk kit.
- Titanium Hardware Door Kit - The door kit replaces the latches, sticker plates, and door checks that are clearly visible when the doors are propped open.
Additionally Dress Up Bolts released a kit for the Generation V LT1 engine which includes hardware for the throttle body and thermostat housing.
Of course, every kit Dress Up Bolts releases comes with detailed instructions to make installation quick and easy and as always they are available in 7 different color options and made from Grade 5 titanium for its strong, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant properties.
Click here to learn more about the 6th Generation Camaro kits.