Designed to take any driver to the next level, the Kumho Ecsta PS31 proves that a perfect balance of high-speed stability, low road noise and safety can be achieved in a tire.
- A solid center rib and stylish lateral grooves reinforce block stiffness and improve wet braking.
- Wide lateral grooves maximize water displacement when cornering and prevent irregular wear due to the 0–10 degree angle range.
- Wide four-channel circumferential grooves improve hydroplaning resistance.
- 3D dimple design minimizes heat build-up on tread blocks, enhancing high-speed durability.
- Microgrooves with diagonal siping allow water to drain efficiently to avoid hydroplaning.
- Audi A4
- BMW 3 Series
- Ford Mustang
- Mini Cooper
- Nissan 370Z
- Subaru BRZ
KUMHO MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
All Kumho brand passenger and light truck tires are covered for a maximum of 72 months from the date of purchase.
For more information, visit www.kumhotireusa.com,
Sailun EcoPoint3 To Revolutionize The Tire Industry
TORONTO, April 7, 2022 - Sailun Tire Group has developed a technology that will create a rubber revolution in the tire industry. Utilizing liquid...
Advanced Clutch Technology’s Mod-Twin Changes The Game
For many years, Advanced Clutch Technology has been at the forefront of the performance clutch market. They stay on top of the game by focusing on...
Dress Up Bolts Titanium Hardware Engine Bay Kits For BMW E82 135I (2007-2012) Now Available
The flavor of the month over at Dress Up Bolts this past February was the BMW E82 135i. Even though the 135i isn’t the most typical vehicle you expect...
Oracle Lighting Announces Universal Illuminated LED Letter Badges
Now Available, the Vibrant, Low Draw Letters are the Perfect Way to Make Your Own Marquee-Style Glowing Vehicle Badge for Your Vehicle METAIRIE...
DC Sports NMS4201 Midpipe for 2009-2021 Nissan 370Z 3.7L
Increase performance with the DC Sports Y pipe for the 350Z/370Z. Made from T304 mandrel bent piping to ensure optimal exhaust flow. All kits are...
Sailun Motorsports Sets The Global Stage
The Sailun Motorsports division was established to work in tandem with both the research and development (R&D) teams and the advanced engineering...