The Ultimate In Performance Suspension
Silver's NEOMAX coilover kit for the 1989-1994 Nissan Silvia 180SX / 240SX S13 features:
- Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
- Koyo Japan Radial Bearing upper spring perch standard on all applicable McPherson applications. This eliminates spring bind, noise, and gives improved driver feedback.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat.
- High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
- 44mm piston with digressive style valving characteristics provides maximum low speed damping response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
- Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency and consistency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel regardless of height setting.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
- Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for seamless installation.
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multi-link suspension systems to lower unsprung weight.
- 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Default Spring Rates: Front 8K Rear 6K
For more information, visit https://silvers-na.com.
RAYS ALAP07X Wheels
The updated brand name “A・LAP” from RAYS is consisted of letters defined “as light as possible” as its concept. The first model of A・LAP is “A・LAP 07X...
SoCal Garage Works Custom Steering Wheel for 1993-2002 Toyota Supra
SoCal Garage Works offers custom steering wheel combinations for the 1993-2002 Toyota Supra. FEATURES D-cut on the bottom stitching in the color...
Audio APEX: For the SPL Competitor
by Bill Braun The term “basshead” is only loosely definable. Some consider it a friend with a few subs. Some envision a wall full of drivers. Some...
Prosport Gauges 2-1/16" Crystal Blue/White Water Temperature Gauge
Porsport Gauge's 52mm Crystal Blue water temperature gauge is powered by a rugged Stepper Movement and utilizing only top grade sending units. These...
Feel The Boom with Hifonics ZEUS Gamma Subwoofers
Subwoofers that unleash earthshaking clarity Get ready to discover the bass in every one of your songs with levels of concert immersion and...
Spot The Differences: Konig Wheels
Photography by Elliott Powell (@_elliottpowell_) In this edition of Spot The Differences presented by McLeod Tuner Series, can you spot the 10...