Manage cooling temperatures for the 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI, GTI, R with Mishimoto's performance intercooler kit.
- Max power gains of 14.5 whp and 13 wtq on stock tuning
- 89% increase in core volume
- 162% increase in external fin surface area
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 23°F
- 10% increase in average diameter over stock piping
- 30% increase in flow over stock components
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with durable 5-layer silicone couplers
- Bar-and-plate intercooler core construction
For more information, visit www.mishimoto.com.
Lucas Oil Deep Clean GDI
Clean up your gasoline direct injection engine with Lucas Oil’s Deep Clean GDI. This product is sprayed directly into the air intake system with a...
Motul 8100 X-Clean 5W40 GEN2 Synthetic Oil
Motul has developed the next-generation of 8100 X-clean 100% synthetic engine oil dubbed "GEN2" that is approved for the latest BMW LL-04 standards,...
GrimmSpeed Dry-Con Air Filters
Better Flow, More Power! GrimmSpeed knows that not everyone is ready for one of their full aftermarket intake systems, but still wants a safe and...
COBB Tuning Support for the 2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Now Available
COBB is excited to announce support with the Accessport and select Power Packages that maximize the potential for your Mustang EcoBoost! The...
APR 3.0T ECU Upgrade for the Audi B9 S4, S5, and SQ5
APR’s ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to the 3.0T engine. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and...
OEM Plus Restoration: John Sena's 1992 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
John Sena's 1992 Volkswagen Jettta GLI was built in memory of father who passed away while he was serving in Afghanistan. Sena's father had bought him...