Manage cooling temperatures for the 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI, GTI, R with Mishimoto's performance intercooler kit.
- Max power gains of 14.5 whp and 13 wtq on stock tuning
- 89% increase in core volume
- 162% increase in external fin surface area
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 23°F
- 10% increase in average diameter over stock piping
- 30% increase in flow over stock components
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with durable 5-layer silicone couplers
- Bar-and-plate intercooler core construction
For more information, visit www.mishimoto.com.
Prosport Gauges 2-1/16" Crystal Blue/White Water Temperature Gauge
Porsport Gauge's 52mm Crystal Blue water temperature gauge is powered by a rugged Stepper Movement and utilizing only top grade sending units. These...
Callies Nissan GT-R Ultra Billet
Callies GT-R crankshafts can be ordered in strokes ranging from 88mm to 98mm. Callies GT-R’s are manufactured with Nissan OEM main bearing and Big...
Function & Form Type 1 Coilovers for 1992-1995 Honda Civic EG
Function & Form's full-bodied coilovers for the 92-95 Honda Civic EG includes upper strut mounts and features pre-set damping matched with...
ISC Stage 1 Suspension Package
The ISC Stage 1 Suspension Package is a great option for an entry level street car build. This package will give an enhanced appearance and help...
EXEDY Jeep Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit
Cerametallic clutches are designed to handle the abuse of high power modified engines. EXEDY's cerametallic friction material can handle much more...
Castrol® GTX® High Mileage Motor Oil
Castrol® GTX® High Mileage motor oil is the leading consumer high mileage brand. It’s a synthetic blend engine oil that helps extend the life of...