Manage cooling temperatures for the 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI, GTI, R with Mishimoto's performance intercooler kit.
- Max power gains of 14.5 whp and 13 wtq on stock tuning
- 89% increase in core volume
- 162% increase in external fin surface area
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 23°F
- 10% increase in average diameter over stock piping
- 30% increase in flow over stock components
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with durable 5-layer silicone couplers
- Bar-and-plate intercooler core construction
For more information, visit www.mishimoto.com.
Oddball Kustoms' GT-R x VW Thing
I assume it's just a GT-R at the end of the day... Tim Schmidt AKA the @hapyhipi actually lives very close to me. He's local to us here. He has a...
2021 SEMA Crunch: Jamie Orr's Volkswagen Mk3 Golf Harlequin
Jamie Orr is a full-time VW nerd. He works at FCP Euro and this is his junkyard rescue Harlequin for 2021 SEMA. Most of our projects somewhat start...
Carl Ménard's Custom 1972 Volkswagen Beetle
We take a closer look at the "Volkswagen Super Beetle", Carl Ménard's custom 1972 Volkswagen Beetle. This is one of those things where I...
Next Level Transformation: Joe Zamora-Fish's Silvette Gets Dressed Up
Joe Zamora-Fish's attention to detail creates a titanium masterpiece Joe Zamora-Fish (aka @builtbyjoe) is a guy who appreciates quality parts when it...
KW Suspensions Introduces Variant 4 Coilovers for the BMW M4 G82 and M3 G80
While the BMW M4 GT3 race car, which will be used in customer sports from 2022, successfully completed its tests with its 5-way adjustable KW racing...
Installed: Garrett Advancing Motion's G25-550 Turbocharger
Back when we first laid eyes on Garrett's new G25 series as a prototype, we were already impressed. The surprisingly small frame turbos could produce...