CSF announces ther new line of universal oil coolers.
- High efficiency & HD bar/plate design
- Triangular flush mounting holes on each side of top/bottom endplates (M8 x 1.25)
- Satin black finish for extreme protection against corrosion and debris
- Designed for direct-fitment as a front mount center oil cooler for Porsche 911/930 models (up to 1989) (For IROC-style or similar front bumper)
- 8 rows of high-pressure bar/plate oil cooling
- Dual-pass design
- Universal style M22 x 1.50 female fittings on same side (feed and return w/ 40-degree angle)
- For use with M30 / -16AN / -12AN union adapters
- Dimensions: 13’L x 4.75’H x 2.25’W
- Perfect for oil cooler kit manufacturers - custom logo stamping & sizing available
- $289 USD
For more information, visit csfrace.com.
Grassroots Performance Nissan SR20DET Direct-Fit Performance Oil Cooler Kit
This kit will enhance the oil life and lubrication of your Nissan engine. The oil block plate adapter for Nissan SR20DET, SR20DE, S13, S14, S15 is CNC...
Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit for 2018+ Ford Mustang GT
Add some extra cooling power to your 2018+ Mustang GT with the Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit. In 2018, Ford evolved their staple muscle car with a fresh...
McLeod 350Z Throwout Bearing
As the CD009 transmission becomes a versatile swap in the sport compact market, McLeod has engineered the slip on 1400-25 hydraulic throwout bearing...
AEM Performance Electronics 245LPH E85-compatible, Direct-Fit In-Tank 2016-up Polaris RZR XP Turbo High-Flow Fuel Pump
AEM's 2016-up Polaris RZR XP Turbo High Flow Fuel Pump (PN 50-1225) is a direct replacement for the OE RZR XP Turbo fuel pump. It delivers a 44%...
Family Ties: Stephen Aguayo's 2020 Toyota Supra GR
Boys rarely follow their father’s advice, but they often follow their example. The target audience for the new Mk5 Toyota Supra spans across...
Toyo Tires Treadpass 3D: Alex Lawn's 2020 Chevrolet Corvette
This was the first time Alex Lawn, owner of this 2020 Chevrolet Corvette, has seen his vehicle put together. And fortunately for us, we had the...