- Custom exhaust by ABC Muffler Shop
- Catalytic convertor delete
- Volk Racing TE37 Ultra Forged wheels – 20x11 (f), 20x12 +12 (r)
- Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT tires – 275/35/20, 325/30/20
- RSR AWD Sports-I coilovers
- Rocket Bunny RC kit w/ side canard set
- F-Sport LED headlights
- Blackout Auto tinting
- Rioja red leather seats
- FreshAir Premium car freshener
- AccuAir air suspension
- DCTMS aftermarket leather steering wheel
- Takeda Pro DRY stage-2 intake system
- Rocky Bunny RCF wing (bigger)
- Ming Shine Co.
- Invision Auto Imports (Edmonton)
- Trademark Auto House (Edmonton)
« Prev 2/2 More
Field Goal: Matt Field's 2013 Chevrolet Corvette
Matt Field’s Vortech Supercharged C6 Vette and His Championship Run A few years back, Formula Drift veteran Matt Field was ready to part from his S-...
Old Dog, New Tricks: Andrew Wallace’s 1998 Subaru RSTi
From 1998 to 2004 and back again. Andrew Wallace from ISC Suspension has quite a bit of Subaru experience under his belt. Given the company’s...
PASMAG Lexus Enthusiast Rally: Steven Shuff's 2016 Lexus RC F
We were stoked when Lexus asked us if we were interested in celebrating their Season 4 Premiere of 0 TO 60 with them. 11 Lexus enthusiasts...
Family Ties: Stephen Aguayo's 2020 Toyota Supra GR
Boys rarely follow their father’s advice, but they often follow their example. The target audience for the new Mk5 Toyota Supra spans across...
MECA SQL Modified World Champion: Michael Myers' 2020 Subaru Forester
Most of the equipment in Michael Myers' 2020 Subaru Forester was swapped over from his previous car. When he traded the Scion in for the Subaru, he...
The Sweet Spot: Nick Stonawski’s 1994 Toyota Supra
A Mk4 Toyota Supra that’s more than just big power. It has been a long 18 years since the Mk4/A80 Toyota Supra ceased production, but the platform...