- HKS Hi-Power Spec-L titanium tip cat-back exhaust
WHEELS / TIRES
- Work Meister S1 3-piece wheels – 18x10 +10 (f), 18x10 -7 (r)
- DiamondBack tires – 215/35/18 (f/r)
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Scale Suspension (custom 34K coilovers, front camber plates)
- Racer R rear upper control arms
- SPC rear toe arms
- PBM rear lower control arms
- Toyota badges
- Polyurethane front bumper lip
- ChargeSpeed style side skirts
- Valenti sequential taillights
- RGB underglow
- We Are Likewise (shift knob, drift button)
- Vertex Forever steering wheel
- NRG (short hub, quick-release)
« Prev 2/2 More
Toyo Tires Treadpass 3D: Alex Lawn's 2020 Chevrolet Corvette
This was the first time Alex Lawn, owner of this 2020 Chevrolet Corvette, has seen his vehicle put together. And fortunately for us, we had the...
PASMAG Builder Showcase: Richard Wong's Sony 2019 Subaru Impreza
Richard Wong's 2019 Subaru Impreza tours the country as Sony's demo vehicle to dealer and trade shows, and local exhibitions. At KnowledgeFest LIVE,...
PASMAG Builder Showcase: AJ Velasco's 2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance Edition
During our virtual walk-through of KnowledgeFest.LIVE, we noticed AJ Velasco's 2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance Edition as a featured vehicle for Orca...
Toyo Tires Treadpass 3D: John Sarkysian's 1955 Mercedes Gullwing
For the first time, the Toyo Tires Treadpass experience was available virtually. Ricky Chu and Mikey Dang were on-site to explore and check out a...
Test Yourself: Dominick Barger’s 2006 Volkswagen GTI
Dominick Barger’s entry into the world of car modification is straightforward and likely relatable for many in the scene. The Seattle-area resident...
Making A Splash: Shaun Graham’s 1995 BMW 325i
Shaun Graham picked the BMW E36 for two primary reasons – firstly, it’s a classic and timeless platform and, secondly, it’s become a much more...