BUILT BY: Kuhl Racing & ARTIS
VEHICLE: 2012 Nissan GT-R
ENGINE: Nissan VR38DETT twin-turbo 3.8L V6
HORSEPOWER: 800 hp
- Custom turbo system w/ twin GTX3076R turbochargers
- Custom Kuhl Racing (aluminum intake piping, aluminum breather tank)
- Tial wastegate
- Trust (intercooler kit, surge tank, injectors, transmission oil cooler)
- Koyo radiator
- Kuhl Racing (stainless steel exhaust system, titanium muffler)
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Airrex digital air suspension kit
- MCR front upper control arms
- Work SION custom forged wheels – 21x11.5 -30 (f), 21x12.5 -70 (r)
- Yokohama Advan Sport tires – 255/35R21 (f), 295/30R21 (r)
- Kuhl Racing (Full Version 2 wide body kit, front fenders, rear fenders, swan neck GT wing)
- ARTIS Izawa custom engraving
- ARTIS Izawa original metal gold paint
- Kuhl Racing custom retrofitted RC-F triple angel eyes LED projectors
- Recaro bucket seats
Contributor: Jean-Cristophe Pepino
« Prev 2/2 More
Dai Yoshihara And Turn 14 Distribution To Debut Toyota AE86R At SEMA 2019
Turn 14 Distribution, the industry leader in performance parts distribution, has partnered with 2011 Formula Drift Champion Dai Yoshihara to...
Starry Night Speed3: Amanda Kennedy’s 2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Photography by Donnie Rochin (@r0cean11) Amanda Kennedy’s initial taste for cars came when she started to attend street and drag strip races in...
Hard Earned: Joshua Zafra’s 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Photography by Donnie Rochin (@r0cean11_photography) With 67% of the Popular Vote, Joshua Zafra is the winner of the PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds...
Rockford Fosgate Edition: Nick Calvert’s 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Photography courtesy of MARS AUDIO MARS AUDIO Dealer Spotlight. When Marty McFly lifts up the door to his garage, after coming back to the...
MECA "The Zenner" SQL Best of Show Award - Rob Bess, Audio Specialists
Photography by Klifton Keplinger For those that may not already know, Mobile Electronics Competition Association (MECA) is a long-standing car...
Can't Walk Away: Immanuel Wint's 2015 Lexus RC350
Photography by Dinesh Deen (@mrdvisuals) Immanuel Wint had previously cut his teeth in the car modification game with a one-of-a-kind Mitsubishi...