We’ve seen a lot of Tesla audio builds recently, and they all adopt that kind of futuristic theme. We'd like to share another one. This was sent to us by Femi Adegoke (Instagram: @awedio_femi). Some modifications include:
- Revozport Model 3R Evolution (Active Aero) widebody kit
- AL13 BeSpoke "Centerlock" DM013 Monoblock wheels (22x11, 22x12.5)
- AP Racing CP3985 Air Jacks
- AP Racing World Radi-CAL 1 calipers: 6 piston (f), 4 piston (r)
- Custom audio system: Helix Audio DSP, amps with 2 custom OEM Audio Plus ELCD (Experimental Large Concept Driver) 15-inch subwoofers
For more videos, visit our YouTube page: www.youtube.com/pasmag.
Reggie Mah’s K-Swapped S15
If you asked me what my dream setup would be for building an S-chassis - this would be it. Last year, the plan for Reggie Mah was to only pull the...
Kyza’s Corvette RX-7 Render + The Real Deal
Khyzyl Saleem worked his magic on a new render concept: a combination of the C5 Corvette and the FD RX-7. Upon seeing it, we dug deeper to find out...
KICKER KEY Technology
KICKER KEY technology is an AI-driven DSP, built to dramatically improve the quality of your audio in a matter of minutes. With two new amps and...
MECA SQL World Champion: Tim Smith
Most people consider customizing as the equalizer built into their radio. For the hardcore, it goes well beyond that. If you are in the competition...