We’ve seen a lot of Tesla audio builds recently, and they all adopt that kind of futuristic theme. We'd like to share another one. This was sent to us by Femi Adegoke (Instagram: @awedio_femi). Some modifications include:
- Revozport Model 3R Evolution (Active Aero) widebody kit
- AL13 BeSpoke "Centerlock" DM013 Monoblock wheels (22x11, 22x12.5)
- AP Racing CP3985 Air Jacks
- AP Racing World Radi-CAL 1 calipers: 6 piston (f), 4 piston (r)
- Custom audio system: Helix Audio DSP, amps with 2 custom OEM Audio Plus ELCD (Experimental Large Concept Driver) 15-inch subwoofers
For more videos, visit our YouTube page: www.youtube.com/pasmag.
Reggie Mah’s K-Swapped S15
If you asked me what my dream setup would be for building an S-chassis - this would be it. Last year, the plan for Reggie Mah was to only pull the...
Kyza’s Corvette RX-7 Render + The Real Deal
Khyzyl Saleem worked his magic on a new render concept: a combination of the C5 Corvette and the FD RX-7. Upon seeing it, we dug deeper to find out...
Musaic Audiophile Conversion on a Tesla Model 3
This Telsa Model 3 is an active show car owned by AJ Velasco. The audio system was recently finished by Matt Schaeffer and the Sound FX Automotive (...
Jay Toch's LS1 Honda S2000
No one likes an unfinished project. If you can’t finish it, you might as well sell it, right? Jay Toch acquired Corey Maurer’s LS1 swapped S2000. This...