Team Kayotic hosted their 1st annual Tri City Expo at Kitchener Memorial Auditorium in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada on Sunday, August 21st, and 350 custom vehicles registered and competed for any of the 60+ awards. All makes and models were welcome. There was also a car limbo competition, and some fun was had during a friendly game of tug-of-war.
Team Xclusive cleaned up at the show, winning Best Club and many of the other awards, including:
- Best Classic - @joltfreakmini
- Best Civic - @airout_pauliep
- Best Audi - @ph0tastic
- Best Genesis - @905genesis
- Best Infiniti - @realkunalsharma
- Best Wheels - @realkunalsharma
- Best in Show - @905genesis
Tri City Expo was host to another round of our 10th annual Tuner Battlegrounds Championship presented by Liqui Moly. The Top 4 included:
- Tommy Lam - 2010 Mazda 5 GT
- Cody Fidom - 2012 VW GTI
- Raymond Tsang - 1993 Mazda RX-7
- Renato Ponte - 1993 Mazda MX-3 Precidia
With a total of 210 overall votes, Raymond Tsang was presented with the Tuner Battlegrounds award and print feature in PASMAG! Congratulations goes out to Raymond, and a huge thank you to all the voters and supporters at Tri City Expo!
As seen on PASMAG's Tuning 365 TV Show (Season 3 Episode 11) on REV TV.
Additional footage from Donald R.Francis, Tamer Metwalli