Phoenix Gold's GX 1200.6 amplifiers is designed to cover a multitude of installation needs. Included in the line, is their proprietary PG quick connects for high current capability and reliability while enabling clean and quick installations. The chassis has been optimized by utilizing BFD (Balanced Flow Dissipation) to keep the amplifier running cool when the music is hot.
- Power (CEA-2006): 125wX6 @ 4ohm Stereo
- Crossovers: Linkwiz-Riley FULL/HP/LP
- Channels: 6-Channel
- Frequency Response: 10-40k
- Class: D
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- RMS Power/Channel: 101-150W
- Dimensions: 13.54” x 6.5” x 2.03”
For more information, visit www.phoenixgold.com.