The new DC Audio "Pitbull" is a 20,000 watt mono block amplifier designed to make power at standard charging voltages (12 volt batteries and a 14.4 charging system). It is not designed to work with anything that charges over 15.5 volts at any time. Its rating is at 1 ohm 14.4 volts.
- 20k @ 1 ohm 14.4 volts
- 13k @ 2 ohms 14.4 volts
- 7.5k @ 4 ohms 14.4 volts
- Length: 37.5"
- Width: 11.5"
- Height: 2.6"
- Frequency Response: 10-260hz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: Greater than 85
- Damping Factor: Over 300
- Input Sensitivity: 6 volts max - 0.2 volts
- Subsonic Filter: 10hz-50hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35hz-250hz
- Bass Boost: 0db-9db
- Remote bass knob w/ clipping indicator
- 12 volt amplifier (nothing over 15.5)
- Heavy duty 3oz printed circuit board
For more information, visit dcsoundlab.com.