AudioControl’s ACX-300.1 all-weather monoblock amplifier delivers honest power levels to the sound system in your boat, UTV, motorcycle, and more. The ACX-300.1 will ensure your open-air speakers and subwoofers deliver plenty of punch and clarity, all day long. Installer-friendly, heavy gauge quick-connect wiring makes installation quick and painless, making the ACX-300.1 all-weather monoblock amplifier the perfect solution for your next adventure.
- Unique waterproof molex connector on all connections.
- A pigtail is included.
- For the power and ground, a raw male connector is also included, so power/ground could be run straight to the amplifier with the least amount of connections/resistance possible, also reducing possible failure points due to connections corroding.
- Power (CEA-2006): 175W x1 @4ohm, 300W x1 @2ohm
- Crossovers: LPF - 80 Hz/120 Hz/Bypass
- Equalization: AccuBass
- Channels: Mono
- Frequency Response: 26Hz - 22Khz
- Class: D
- S/N Ratio: 106dBa
- RMS Power/Channel: 201-350W
- Dimensions: 9.0" W x 3.875" D x 2.25" H
- $329.99 (Buy Now on Amazon)
For more information, visit AudioControl.com.