Protecting the world’s finest wheels and tires from theft since 1964.
McGard manufactures wheel locks in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment wheel lock supplier to most automobile brands around the world. These easy-to-use, one-piece wheel locks function like regular lug nuts, but require a special key tool for installation and removal.
- The steel collar on the user friendly key guides the key into the lock pattern.
- The collar holds the key in alignment for easy installation and removal.
- The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns.
- The extra narrow pattern groove on the lock resists the intrusion of removal tools into the pattern
- For use on Tuner wheels or wheels with very small lug nut holes.
- For aluminum wheels only.
- This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
Every McGard wheel lock is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of security. McGard’s plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome with black PVD producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.
For more information, visit www.mcgard.com.