Vehicle: 2016 Chevrolet Duramax
Owner: David Fischer
Location: St. Paul, MN
Engine: Chevrolet RPO LML 6.6L Duramax V8
Built by: Wold Fabrication
Horsepower: 650 hp (est.)
- Wold Fabrication Quantum-Max 68-mm turbocharger
- Wehrli Fabrication (custom 4-inch one-piece intake piping, intercooler piping, 3-inch Y-bridge)
- Air Dog fuel pump
- EZ Lynk tuner
- Amsoil lubricants
- P1 Race Parts 5-inch exhaust system
- MBRP (3-inch turbo down-pipe, exhaust tip)
WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
- Wold Fabrication custom tracks
- American Force wheels - 28x16 (f/r)
- Fury Off-road tires - 42/15.50 R28 (f/r)
- SSBC (B8 Barbarian 8-piston calipers, drilled & slotted rotors)
- Custom braided brake lines
- Amsoil brake fluid
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Fox shocks
- Cognito Motorsports (12-inch front suspension lift, sway bars)
- Kelderman adjustable 12-inch air ride rear suspension lift
- Kelderman Alpha Series (front bumper, rear bumper, front grille)
- Warn front winch
- Rigid Industries lighting
- EDC Customs full vinyl wrap
- Bodywork by 2nd Street Customs
- Polaris Snowmobiles
« Prev 2/2 More
ORACLE Lighting New RGB+W LED Wheel Rings
ORACLE Lighting is back with another way to easily and effectively light up the wheels on your vehicle with their ColorSHIFT Technology, allowing...
RAYS GramLIGHTS 57DR-X
This 57DR-X is developed for vehicles which runs larger P.C.D. like Jimny, Hiace, and Cross country 4WDs. And, it keeps the RAYS’s traditional 6 spoke...
Building a Beast: Steve Barber's Ford Explorer
SHTNONM Nope. Not a typo. Pick a car stereo show – any car stereo show - the Basshead faithful know the name well, as evidenced by that label being...
Stung: A Last Minute SEMA Stingray Build That Turned Out Even Better Than Expected
By Adam Gordon | Photography by Martin Kruk (@martin_kruk) If you’re a Corvette fan who meandered through the Toyo Tires Treadpass at SEMA 2018,...
Chevrolet Unveils First-Ever Mid-Engine Corvette
Photography Courtesy of GM In mid-July, Chevrolet unveiled the 2020 Stingray, the brand’s first-ever production mid-engine Corvette. So why did...
Room To Build: Michael Raybuck’s 2015 Nissan Armada
Having been involved in audio competition since he was fresh out of high school, Michael Raybuck was looking for a nice, full-sized SUV with plenty...