Vehicle: 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Owner: Mike Flanagan
Location: Byram, MS
Team Affiliation: Linear Power / Sundown
- K&N air intake system
- StreetGlow LED headlights
- Custom LED lighting
- Kenwood Excelon double-DIN DNN 990HD head unit
- Helix (Director touchscreen remote control, Pro 10-channel signal processor)
- Linear Power (LP2150 Front Stage amplifiers (3), LP2250's Sub Stage amplifiers (4), LP8 door midwoofers (2), LP4 dash midrange speakers (2), LPT1 door sail panel tweeters (2))
- Sundown Audio X15v2 D4 15-inch subwoofers (2)
- NorthStar Battery (NSB-AGM34/78 under-hood batteries (2), NSB-AGM480 rear batteries (2))
- Hyde Performance (300-amp alternator, adjustable external voltage regulator)
- Metra T-Spec V-12 series (wiring, interlinks)
- System tuning by Steve Cook
- Linear Power (Ray Rayfield, Steve Carnahan, Jeri McCord), Chris Zenner, Jimmy Walker, Mike Mastin, Lea Ann Flanagan, Tiffany Carnahan, Keith Payne, Steve Morrison, Steve Cook
« Prev 2/2 More
Stung: A Last Minute SEMA Stingray Build That Turned Out Even Better Than Expected
By Adam Gordon | Photography by Martin Kruk (@martin_kruk) If you’re a Corvette fan who meandered through the Toyo Tires Treadpass at SEMA 2018,...
Car Audio Competition Is Not Dead
Photography by Klifton Keplinger. Competition is not a virtuous deed, and is a divisive subject. Someone must lose for another to win. So, what is...
Dai Yoshihara Begins Final Countdown To Pikes Peak With ENEOS
With only days before the 2019 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (PPIHC) takes place on June 30, ENEOS-sponsored driver and 2011 Formula DRIFT...
Focused on Function: Kalvin Malli's 1990 Nissan 240SX
Photography by Evano Gucciardo (@evog) With 50% of the Popular Vote, Kalvin Mailli is the Winner of the PASMAG Tuner Battleground...
Building a SEMA Truck: Jay Canter's 2017 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost
Notes from Micky Slinger. Photography by Jay Canter Taking a Crack at Building an All-Rounder To Take Home After The Show. Nineteen SEMA Shows...
DEI Introduces Jeep Wrangler JL Sound Deadening/Insulating Headliner Kit
Heat and sound control specialist, DEI, is the leading source for good looking quality products that offer dual advantages – both thermal and acoustic...