Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Nightcrawler
Owner: Rob Ferro
Built By: DS18
Location: Miami, FL
Engine: Chrysler Pentastar 3.6L V6
- Injen air intake
- Flashcal ECU
- Flowmasters (exhaust, headers, tips)
- Moto Metal MO962 wheels – 20x12 (f/r)
- Nitto Mudgrappler tires – 37x13.5 (f/r)
- Teraflex 1-piece drilled and slotted rotors
- Fox (2.0 shocks, front steering stabilizer)
- Pro Comp (front/rear springs, 4-inch lift kit)
- Energy Suspension urethane bushings
- Body Armor XRC (Body kit, fenders, spare tire mount)
- DV8 front bumper
- Evil Jeep grille
- DS18 Vision (JK headlights, LED bars, LED fog lights)
- Avery Red Diamond vinyl wrap
- Hood cowl armor
- Roof-mounted light bars
- Wiresless front winch
- DNA Customs red leather interior
- Motor Trend floor mats
- Light pod switches
- DS18 (DD695 NV head unit, DSP 1 processor, Hooligan 8K1 sub amp, Z3.4K4 amp, 12.4D subwoofers (2), Pro FR6 mid bass drivers (2), Hydro CF tower speakers (4), EXL SQ2.5 tweeters, PC 10D battery, LT100 lithium batteries, front fuse holder, OFC 0G main power wire, distribution blocks, Smart Eagle mirror)
- Bandpass subwoofer enclosure
« Prev 2/2 More
Kenwood DNR1007XR Head Unit
The KENWOOD eXcelon Reference DNR1007XR navigation receiver has built-in Garmin Navigation, is both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto ready via wired or...
Powered by a Subaru EJ25 Engine Swap: Austin Barnett’s 1976 Porsche 911
One of my Top 10 favorites of SEMA 2022 is Austin Barnett’s 1976 Porsche 911 in the Toyo Tires Treadpass. Sporting a rare TBK front bumper, a la Mid-...
Craziest Skyline at SEMA in Years: Devin Mariannino Driver Motorsports' 1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R
This Vibrant Performance booth car was an easy pick for Editor Adam Gordon’s Top 10 Cars of SEMA 2022. The R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R built by Devin...
Electric Cars Brake Reliably With LIQUI MOLY
Brake Fluid DOT 5.1 EV was developed for the systems of modern vehicles that are also installed in electric vehicles. Many things are different for...
OMG Miata: Dione Mascunana's 1994 Mazda Miata
One of the internet’s most popular - and polarizing - Miata builds. If you’ve been a reader of PASMAG for a few years, there’s a good chance you’re...
A Phoenix Risen: Luke Skalisius' 2004 Subaru WRX STi
How Luke Skalisius turned tragedy into gold, winning him the title of 9th Annual Tuner Battleground Champion. Subaru’s GD chassis holds a special...