Giovanny Ayala, Founder of GearHead Society and President of Team Elevate, apparently he owes someone a 10-second car. His Evo X was featured in 2016 as a Tuner Battlegrounds winner, which was photographed by our dear and late friend, Joel White (RIP), and this time around he's working on a complete Toyota Supra restoration! Fresh out of World Auto Body & Paint in Los Angeles and ready for assembly. Parts that he teased us with on his social feed include:
- Turbonetics C15 TNX 68/68 ball bearing turbo
- R1 Concepts big brake kit - 6 piston in the front, 4 piston in the rear
- Custom Status Racing seats w/ “GearHead Society” stitching
- Falken Tire Azenis RT615K tires - 275/35/18 (f), 315/30/18 (r)
- Silver’s North America coilovers
We're following the build to find out his wheel setup for the Supra, as well as horsepower goals? You can follow the build as well on Instagram at www.instagram.com/evogio_.