Photography by Spöke (@spokephotos)
Driven Show returned to Calgary, Alberta at the majestic Olympic Oval for a 2-day event!
On Friday, May 3rd, between 5PM and 9PM, the public had the opportunity to watch feature vehicles roll into the Oval in a lights-off environment with music and effects.
On Saturday, May 4th, the event was packed with so much content!
- More than 30 vendors were on-site and displayed their latest products and showcased their newest builds.
- Master SEMA builder, J.J. Dubec visited from Vancouver with his F7LTHY fleet of vehicles - Liberty Walk Ferrari 458, NSX x2, GT-R, and Jeep.
- Robbie Ferreira and Emerson Lazo, Canada’s fastest growing automotive YouTube stars, added their personalities to the show.
- A live air suspension Install by Thirty3 Pneumatic.
- Zahir Rena of ZR Auto Widebody revealed their latest widebody supercar build with over $250K in modifications!
- + so much more!
Stay tuned for more coverage in an upcoming issue of PASMAG! Order your subscription here: https://bit.ly/2W7lakX.