Photography by Rafael Leal (@no_tofu86)
On April 17th, our contributor Rafael Leal joined a celebration of the Las Vegas community as Circo Massimo LV filled the streets of Downtown Summerlin with an exotic collection of royal chariots (featured vehicles) and the rich culture of Las Vegas. Attendees of the event, came out to indulge in art, fashion, flavors, and experiences with the community that makes the city their home. "Be Royal For The Night" was a slogan used for the night to encourage Circo wristband holders to indulge with specials and vendor benefits throughout DTS.
Public School 702
- Public School is a chef-driven gastropub serving exclusively craft beer and delivers, “An Education in the Art of Food & Beer.”
- Visit Public School with your Royal Wristband for extended Happy Hour!
Makers & Finders
- Visit M&F with your Royal Wristband for extended Happy Hour!
- Coffee. Latin Food. Culture
- Visit Andiron and receive 1 complimentary Maserati cocktail with purchase
- Steak & Sea
Dave & Busters
- Unlimited video game play with any power card purchases
- This will apply to all non-redemption, "blue swipe" games ($5 value per person)
- Buy one, get one stroll with Royal Wristband
- Visit Silver Post with your Royal Wristband for 30% off your purchase
- Silver, Crystals & Minerals
- Visit Oakley with your Royal Wristband for $20 off an apparel or accessories purchase of $50 or more off your purchase!
- 30% off Royal specials
Circo proudly supports local charities by raising awareness and donations for the following:
- Nevada Partnership For Homeless Youth
- Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association of Nevada, Inc.; Chapter 41-1.The Battle Born Chapter
For more info on Circo Massimo LV, go to www.circolv.com.