- Megan Racing catless headers
- Custom side-exit exhaust
WHEELS / TIRES
- Apex EC-7 wheels - 19x11 +13 (f/r)
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires - 295/30 R19 (f)
- Goodyear F1 tires - 325/30 R19 (r)
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- KW V1 coilovers
- VAC Motorsports bump steer kit
- Upgraded sway bar bushings
- Reinforced subframe mounts
- Custom FIA-spec 8-point roll cage
- Custom M3 GTR replica widebody kit,
- DTM FiberWerkz carbon fiber (GTR hood, roof)
- APR GT250 Spoiler
- Eagle LED taillights
- Polycarbonate windows (rear, quarters)
- Custom painted Need for Speed: Most Wanted inspired livery
- Recaro (Hans Pro Racer drivers seat, SPG passenger seat)
- Momo steering wheel
- Rogue Engineering shift knob
- Flocked dashboard
- Gloss white paint job (interior, roll cage)
- RCI 5-point race harnesses
- Carbon fiber interior trim
« Prev 2/2 More
Overlanding With Dan Kunz, Founder of GXOR
Where We’re Going, We Don’t Need Roads If there is one scene in the automotive industry that has seen explosive growth over the past couple of years...
Converted: Jim Goritsas’ 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Up until his son convinced him to look at imported JDM cars, Jim Goritsas had spent the majority of his life as an American muscle car builder. After...
All New Rockstar: Fredric Aasbo's 2020 Toyota GR Supra
At a recent private test at the legendary Irwindale Speedway, Fredric Aasbo got behind the wheel of his 2020 Toyota GR Supra for the first time and...
Big D Wiz: I Am Old School
Old School Stereo’s Big D Wiz, aka Dereck of Williston Audio Labs, is synonymous with one thing in the 12-volt world: the truth. As one of the first...
Dream V1: Colin Rogerson’s 1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Colin Rogerson may have a lot of dream cars, but he knows for sure than the R32 Skyline GT-R is somewhere at the top of the list. Growing up during...
Show-Ready Sound System: LIS Audio
How to turn heads and score points with LIS Audio. A show-ready system is something that’s unfortunately overlooked in many builds looking to tackle...