This traditional family vehicle has been turned into an off-road vehicle with simple bolt-on modifications.
Owner: Adrian Puente
Vehicle: 2019 Volkswagen Atlas
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
- Forge Motorsports Overland Atlas resonator delete pipe
- K&N filter
WHEELS & TIRES
- Black Rhino Gun Black wheels - 17x8.5
- Toyo Tires Open Country ATIII - LT265/70/17
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
- Forge Motorsports Overland 1.5 leveling kit
- WILCO Offroad hitch gate
- SOLO tire carrier, license plate relocation bracket and HitchGate accessory plate
- 3-gallon gas pack
- Forge Motorsports Overland Atlas grille light bracket
- Bull Bar
- Thule Canyon XT with Canyon Extension XT Bbsket
- Thule WingBar Evo 135 Black
- Thule Evo raised rail
- Thule OutLand/3200 awning adapter
- Sport Track hitch carrier
- Pelican Air TRVL 1535
- Pelican Air TRVL 1615
- Pelican 45-quart wheeled cooler
- KC Flex 10" light bar
- KC 3" ditch light
Reggie Mah’s K-Swapped S15
If you asked me what my dream setup would be for building an S-chassis - this would be it. Last year, the plan for Reggie Mah was to only pull the...
Kyza’s Corvette RX-7 Render + The Real Deal
Khyzyl Saleem worked his magic on a new render concept: a combination of the C5 Corvette and the FD RX-7. Upon seeing it, we dug deeper to find out...
Musaic Audiophile Conversion on a Tesla Model 3
This Telsa Model 3 is an active show car owned by AJ Velasco. The audio system was recently finished by Matt Schaeffer and the Sound FX Automotive (...
Spot The Differences: Star Road's Datsun Fairlady
In this edition of Spot The Differences presented by McLeod Tuner Series, we look in the pages of PASMAG #160. Can you spot the 10...
Yokohama Tire Geolandar X-MT
The extreme off-road tire has a tenacious grip and killer looks, along with outstanding treadwear and on-road handling to provide consumers – from...
Sikky BMW E30 Low Profile Steering Shaft Assembly
Sikky’s BMW E30 Steering Shaft Assembly is a high quality, direct replacement steering shaft that will increase precision and provide sharper steering...