5. Bend the bottom of the dust shield that sits behind the rotor. This step is necessary due to the size difference between the stock rotor and the StopTech rotor.
6. Put the new rotors on and reinstall the original 6mm screw.
7. Put the new caliper carrier on and tighten down using 18mm screw.
8. Install the new brake pads onto the caliper using anti-seize prior to installation.
9. Install the new caliper onto the new carrier.
10. Slide the caliper onto the rotor, and the washers and nuts onto the carrier and tighten down using 13MM socket.
11. Remove the zip tie holding the factory caliper and remove the caliper and line.