Do you have what it takes to be part of our Team?
With over 40 years of publishing heritage, the Performance Publications Media Group (PPMG) is one of the leading automotive publishers in North America. With operations in both the United States & Canada, PPMG’s portfolio of brands includes PASMAG (Performance Auto & Sound), Tuning Essentials, Ignition Luxury & Performance, The Canadian Automotive Handbook, The Canadian New Car Buyers Guide & Tuner Battlegrounds. Producing thousands of editorial pieces each year, from event programs, activation and reporting, to online shows and special editions, the work never stops in our fast-paced environment.
PASMAG is seeking regional representatives to set up and merchandise affiliated performance and mobile electronics shops throughout the US and Canada. Work from home 5-10 hours per week. Earn cash and parts for your ride.
The selected candidate’s areas of responsibility will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Connect with owners of aftermarket automotive shops and retailers (performance, mobile electronics, general maintenance, detailing, wheel & tire, exterior/body, etc).
- Introduce a new magazine distribution channel
- Must have a means of transportation
- Receive deliveries of magazines
- Deliver magazines to PASMAG affiliated shops and retailers
- Manage end-to-end experience for a portfolio of clients
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong knowledge of the automotive industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of web-based applications is preferred.
- Interest in the automotive industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
Commission based along with hourly wage.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.